This course is comprised of three lessons offered at the time of Installation of the MailSecur Scanner
- Basics of Mail Room Security Operations
- MailSecur Scanner Operations
- Advanced Mail Threat Detection using the MailSecur Scanner
Basics of Mail Center Security Course
- Designed to review the basics in the mailroom security operations of your organization and how the MailSecur can complement current policies and procedures.
- Designed for the security leads and management of the facility. A certificate in “Basic Mailroom Security” is issued upon completion.
MailSecur Scanner Operations
- The lesson will go over in detail training on all the unique features on the device and its state of the are technology rendering it Safe, Accessible, Detection.
- This course is designed for all mail handlers and security leads who will be using the system.
Advanced Threat Detection Using the MailSecur Scanner – Annual re-certification
- The lesson will provide training on how to accurately analyze/detect the presence of powders, liquids, and other threats in letter-envelopes and flats.
- The training will reinforce the use of visual and physical mail inspection the mail handlers will be able to demonstrate their understanding of the new screening procedures while watching video samples. This course is designed for all mail handlers who will be using the MailSecur scanner.
- Certification in Advanced Threat Detection will be issued upon successfully completing the quiz at the end of the lesson.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions — (844) 729-7328, ext. 702